Azaela

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘💮💮💮💮💮💮💮
 

The meaning of Azalea is a flower in Hebrew. Azalea tends to represent good qualities of personalities, and also symbolizes specific emotions or events.  Elegance, wealth, femininity, feminine beauty, positivity, abundance, beauty, intelligence and passion.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

                           



Azalea Flower.


 


I was a backup vocalist for a Nigerian singer who I never met or knew. It was interesting because I listened to couple of his songs on YouTube before the event.  On the day of the event, I was supposed to meet the artist two hours before the event, rehearse and familiarize myself with him but unfortunately, there was a blizzard, a severe one.  Announcements were made on various TV stations across the city to shut down schools, businesses and transportation systems etc.  I decided to take a nap hoping that the event will be cancelled; unfortunately, the event was not cancelled. I had missed several calls and received several messages of my where about. Been the fact that I thought it was a wrap for the day, I had not sorted out my wardrobe, and I had no idea what to wear or where to start from.
Nevertheless, I went through a box of cloths I had, pulled out the pants I wore; it was a Zara pant from three seasons ago. I never wore it as it had a tag on it, a top I got for Christmas in 2016, a muffler I bought from Zara, shoes from DSW, sunglasses from Aldo and a purse from Zara.            
 
I was so tired, covered my eyes with the perfect sunglasses ideal for the day and confidently walked into the hall to do what I do the least SING (rofl).  It was a great experience and event, great atmosphere and guest, perfect event for the weather Azalea’ positivity surfaced.
 
I was so tired, covered my eyes with the perfect sunglasses ideal for the day and confidently walked into the hall to do what I the least SING (rofl).  It was a great experience and event, great atmosphere and guest, perfect event for the weather Azalea’ positivity surfaced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




Comments

Popular Posts