MYSELF, I AND ME.

I am a professional model from a country beyond.( prints, commercials, adds, promotional and most of all runway). I love to be on the runway and the runway loves me too.(giggles).I love fashion and it drives me crazy because, it’s my therapy. I spend so much money on bags and shoes but selfish when it comes to food.( How Silly).

When I was about 4-6 years old,  I usually wear my moms shoes and use her lipsticks, the reactions I could remember were yelling, and laughter. I also love makeup(s) and styling myself and friends. My friends call my room a shopping mall, CVS, perfume factory, Shoe warehouse and a makeup shop. some call it JUNK.(LMAO). My friends usually visit my place, shop in my room and get their makeup done before they hang out. I have heard stuffs like "LIZZY, YOU SHOULD START USING YOUR MAKEUP(s),as a buz, and I'm like "WHAT”.  I started applying makeup on friends and the non mother ******* Factor company, started progressing.

It is so funny because, people refer me to others as a makeup artist, I ponder a lot and can never stop laughing LIKE THIS " ahahaha". I put fashion into my work, I mostly do artistic makeup which is not a look for everyday.

 I also love music and most people do not know that I have a musical background.(its personal) call 1800 lizzy Amas, and I will tell you a brief history about myself. I have been writing songs, poems, riddles, jokes, and scripts since I was 6 years old with my mentor my late dad who passed away on the 1st feb 2011. My work has been published in various national magazines and locals magazines in NIGERIA. I started as a  choir girl at age 6 in a catholic church and then emerged into various musical groups.

In addition, another talent I think I have is dancing, but in parties ahahahahah.NAH,, hold on, I got it. it is taking pictures...Is that a talent? nah.. A hobby. I also love traveling and meeting new people.

SOMEONE SAID I'M GLAMOROUS, ANOTHER SAID SASSY, NEXT SAID..CLASSY, ummmm, ANOTHER SAID, EDGY AND I THINK I'M 3 F' ====MEANING' FABULOUS, FIERCE AND FLAWLESS.. lets see if its true.. leave your comments at my door.. I TAKE CRITICISMS WELL, I CHANGE THEM, I VALUE THEM AND I CRY ALSO.

ENJOY MY BLOG , SHARE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.

Comments

Popular Posts